Gator Scape 508
Hello, it seems that your not registered. Please take a moment and register it will changer your life!
Gator Scape 508
Hello, it seems that your not registered. Please take a moment and register it will changer your life!
Gator Scape 508
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gator Scape 508

We are working on a server based off of Z508 source. We plan on releasing the source after the project is finished. Download the Client here Here

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

beasty clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ranged ya1

beasty clan Empty
PostSubject: beasty clan   beasty clan EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:33 pm

hi guys this is a clan for rangers and magers only! and to join u have to see me ingame my name is ranged ya1 and u rangers must wear...
karils leathertop/range hood/ verac plateskirt/ ranger boots/ a crystal bow or dark or rune cbow/ and a firecaape/ and void knight gloves

magers can wear taked armour and ahrims but w/e u chose u have to wear a firecape and range hood and voidknight gloves

if you seek any further info about the clan see me in gatorscape! have fun
Back to top Go down
sir maximus

beasty clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: beasty clan   beasty clan EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:44 am

well, i wanna join the beasty clan, but i don't know how to log onto gatorscape. maybe u can help me out? i really want to join u guys cuz maging is one of my favorite skills. please reply, sir maximus
Back to top Go down

beasty clan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gator Scape 508 :: Gator-scape General :: Clans/Pking :: Recruiting-
Jump to: